12.01.2009

CHANGES

Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne
[Kelly:] I feel unhappy / I am so sad / I lost the best friend / That I've ever had
[Ozzy:] She is my baby / I love her so / But it's too late now / I've let her go
[Both:] We're going through changes (ohh - [chorus])
[Kelly:] We've shared the years / We've shared each day / I love you daddy / But I found my way
[Ozzy:]  You know the world / Is an evil place / My baby is grown now / She's found her way
[Both:] (ohh ahh - [Chorus])  We're going through changes (ohh - [chorus])
[Kelly:]  It took so long / To realize / I can still hear  / His last goodbyes
[Ozzy:]  Now all my days / I'm filled in fears / Wish I could go back / And change the years
[Both:]  We're going through changes / We're going through changes (changes - [Chorus]) / Changes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6i1ywioIm0