Kudos n. Acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement. From Greek κῦδος, meaning "glory" or "renown". The word is singular.
- Kudos to ABC (UK supplier) - I thought I'd take a moment to give thumbs-up to ABC in the UK, one of the few suppliers without a dedicated sub-forum.
- Kudos to the postal system: Christmas card delivered without address, town or postcode.
- Congrats to former ABC star, DEF,
- A new leak of US government documents includes serious criticism of UK operations in Afghanistan.
- Salvation Army clothing collections company faces criticism over earnings.