3.30.2011

INTERNETÊS > INTERNETESE

"My smmr hols wr CWOT. B4, we used 2go2 NY 2C my bro, his GF & thr 3 :-@ kids FTF. ILNY, it's a gr8 plc."
It is translated like this:  "My summer holidays were a complete waste of time. Before, we used to go to New York to see my brother, his girlfriend, and their three screaming kids face to face. I love New York. It's a great place."
Veja a lista completa de text messaging lingo: http://www.netlingo.com/acronyms.php
Bloggable = serve para blog
heart = I heart this song
LOL = Laughing Out Loud = Morrendo de rir
Nom-nom (comida deliciosa)
OMG = Oh, my God!
onliner = plugado
TBH To Be Honest (Quer a verdade?)
TMI = Too Much Information = Informação demais
WAG = wives and girlfriends = maria chuteira
mommy-save = Slang for the act of indiscriminately clicking 'Save' without first choosing an appropriate folder to in which to store the document. Common among newbies (e.g., moms) who don't understand the concept of folders, directories, etc., as in "All of his papers and correspondence were mommy-saved in the MS Word folder."