O inverno vem aí e está chegando a hora de tirar os edredons do armário!

 A duvet is a type of bedding — a soft flat bag traditionally filled with down or feathers, or a combination of both, and used on a bed as a blanket.  Although comforters go on top of the traditional sheets and blankets, duvets are used by themselves. (Na verdade, "duvet" na Inglaterra é uma fronha gigante para o edredom). The term "Duvet day" is used in some countries to describe an allowance of one or more days a year when employees can simply phone in and say that they are not coming in to work, even though they have no leave booked and are not ill. The provision of this benefit became fashionable in the late 1990s with many larger companies in the UK.
           (In the US, confusion often occurs as the word "duvet" is sometimes used to refer to a comforter cover rather than the down blanket itself.  For example, this is how the term is used by a large retailer: "For those of you enjoying a down comforter, or even just looking for a change for your bedroom, a duvet could be the perfect answer. Since you will be placing your comforter inside the duvet, it is important that the appropriate size be selected.")
          In Australia, particularly in eastern regions, a duvet or down quilt is often called a "Doona".
         A COMFORTER (American English) is a type of blanket. Comforters are intended to keep the user warm, especially during sleep, although they can also be used as mattress pads. Comforters are generally large and rectangular in shape, filled with natural or synthetic insulative material and encased in a shell/covering. Like quilts, comforters are generally used with a set of bed sheets.
        A QUILT is a type of bed cover, traditionally composed of three layers of fiber: a woven cloth top, a layer of batting or wadding and a woven back, combined using the technique of quilting. “Quilting” refers to the technique of joining at least two fabric layers by stitches or ties.
        EIDERDOWN: Genuine British Eiderdowns made in the traditional way with feather & down or grey duck down filling and giving that typically British country house/traditional bedroom look.
Edredom = edredão = acolchoado = almadraque = goderim